Redwood Ice Theatre Company
In-Person Outdoor Performance Camps
Teaching professional performance techniques, nurturing creativity,
learning new skating skills and a fun routine on artificial ice, stretching both our bodies and imaginations to create a joyous & inspiring experience!
What is a RITC Performance Camp like?
• Each camp is three hours long.
• The camp begins with fun games and movement exercises.
• The campers will then learn basic skating skill on artificial ice panels. (Rental skates available)
• There will be a break for crafts to create a handheld prop that the campers get to take home!
• Next, everyone will learn a short piece of choreography to perform on the artificial ice.
• There will then be a professional video of our mini virtual camp show. (The parents will receive a link sometime the following week.)