Redwood Ice Theatre Company
Outdoor Skating Performance Camps
on Artificial Ice Panels
RITC Camp Series
Teaching professional performance techniques, nurturing creativity, learning new skating skills and a fun routine on artificial ice, stretching both our bodies and imaginations to create a joyous & inspiring experience!
What is a RITC Performance Camp like?
• Each full camp is 3 hours long and our mini camps are 1.5 hours long.
• The camp begins with fun games and movement exercises.
• The campers will then learn basic skating skill on artificial ice panels. (Rental skates included)
• There will be a break for crafts to create a handheld prop that the campers get to take home!
• Next, everyone will learn a short piece of choreography to perform on the artificial ice.
• Parents are invited to come and watch a short performance at the end of the camp.
Upcoming Mini Camps:
Saturday May 8th 1:30 - 3:00 pm & 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Special Mother's Day Outdoor Performance Camp at Snoopy's Home Ice
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Maximum Campers: 9 per time slot
Description & Outline: Camp will begin in shoes or sneakers with fun games and movement exercises. Then participants will lace up some skates (rental skates provided, if needed) and learn basic skating skills on artificial ice panels. There will be a break for a snack, followed by craft time to create handheld props for the skating routine. Participants will then get back on the “ice” to learn the fun routine. Parents are invited to watch their skater perform a special Mother’s Day routine at the conclusion of the camp!
Things to Bring:
In addition to their own face masks, campers should bring a water bottle and a snack. Campers should wear colorful clothing that is easy to move in and bring a light jacket or sweatshirt. It is recommended to apply sunscreen before coming to the camp.
At check in, campers will be screened for signs and symptoms of Covd-19. Campers will be required to bring and wear their own face masks. Social distancing and hand sanitizing measures will be implemented.